Vue.js Comparison with other Frameworks
Pros and Cons of Vue.js
Pros1. It is flexible and simple.
2. It has concise documentation.
3. Comes with numerous useful tools and libraries such as Vue.js official CLI, Development Tools, Vue Loader, and Vue Router.
4. Compatible with adding numerous reactive components to the existing code.
5. You can use the Component-Based Architecture (CBA)
Cons1. It has a limited community compared to Angular and React.
2. It has fewer available plugins as a result of limited community.
3. More complicated than other frameworks.
Pros and Cons of Angular compared to Vue
Pros1. Faster development, expansion, and generation of projects with the aid of Angular-CLI command-line tool.
2. Good maintainability.
3. Nice performance.
4. micro-frontend architecture management.
5. Allows MVC architecture.
6. The Angular framework allows developers to build and manage web applications without requiring additional libraries.
7. Easy unit and end-to-end testing.
2. Because of the given framework, Angular is relatively stiff and inflexible.
3. To work with Angular.js, you need a certain training period.
4. Reloads the complete HTML tags tree structure.
5. Slow loading time due to the Ionic app.
Pros and Cons of React compared to Vue
Pros1. It is simple to learn. Engineers only need to recall HTML writing skills and that’s it. No need to learn TypeScript in-depth like in Angular.
2. One file contains both markup and logic (JSX).
3. Enables the separation of data and presentation.
4. High level of flexibility and maximum responsiveness.
5. Even with complex underlying operations and database queries, the app runs smoothly.
6. Because the data processing on the user side can easily be represented on the server side at the same time, it is extremely lightweight.
2. The rapid development of ReactJS leaves no time for proper documentation, which is a bit chaotic now since developers contribute it individually without a systematic approach.
2. Developers sometimes have too many options with React because it is unopinionated.
3. React JS requires deep knowledge of how to integrate the user interface into MVC frameworks, so it takes a long time to master.
Comparison of the three frameworkIt's easy to become confused when you're just getting started with front-end development because there are so many frameworks out there with so many strengths and weaknesses. While picking the best framework depends on your unique situation, Angular, React, and Vue.js are generally considered to be three of the best frameworks currently available. they continue to gain popularity as more developers discover them. Let’s take a look at developer adoption, performance, and overall value of VueJS vs React vs Angular.
Ease of App MigrationYou may want to start with Vue if you aren't already familiar with a framework. It is one of the easiest frameworks to learn compared to Angular & React. If you have an existing app you would like to migrate from AngularJS or Backbone.js, ease of migration is a major factor when choosing which framework to use. In this case, Vue is likely to be the best choice, as it shares the same syntax and structure as these other frameworks. Vue also uses components that are similar to React, making it easier for teams already familiar with React to migrate. this does not apply to Angular, which uses directives instead of components.
High-Level PerformanceIn the case of choosing between Vue, React, and Angular based on performance, we recommend Vue as it’s mostly a syntactical sugar over jQuery or Zepto (if you’re using jQuery or Zepto directly with Vue). If you want to integrate Bootstrap with your app, you should use it with Vue, as Bootstrap is officially supported with Vue. Avoid cases in which you need to use third-party libraries that may not be supported well by your framework. Third-party libraries will be more challenging to integrate with frameworks like Angular and React since these were designed for writing one-page applications. in some cases, these tools might not even support such integrations.
ModelIn Vue, all data is stored in a single model object. This makes it easier to keep everything consistent and to follow what's happening in your application. Using one-way or two-way binding, you can track changes to data and make sure they reflect elsewhere in your application. Furthermore, Vue provides an easy way to compute simple properties (like array filtering), which we will discuss later. React provides no specific model implementation out of the box, and developers decide which pattern works best for them.
Arashtad Custom Services
In Arashtad, we have gathered a professional team of developers who are working in fields such as 3D websites, 3D games, metaverses, and other types of WebGL and 3D applications as well as blockchain development.